Please make sure to wear shorts if you have a lower limb injury and vest is you have a back/shoulder or neck problem. Make sure you're wearing comfortable clothing and footwear, as part of your treatment will likely be exercise!
We currently accept bank transfer, if appointments are booked via mobile or email. If you book your appointment online via our website you'll pay a full price upfront online.
If you’re unable to attend your appointment call us to cancel or rearrange on: 07467 626 588 or 07517 307 621.
We reserve the right to make a full charge for missed appointment or without a minimum of 24h notice. You can rearrange free of charge.
You will need a device with camera, microphone and access to internet.
We can use WhatsApp, Skype or Zoom to complete the call (please let us know which platform is best for you).
1) Prior to any face to face appointment booking we will conduct a telephone 'screening' to determine if face to face appointment is an appropriate option.
2) We will be using recommended PPE equipment and we ask you to wear a face covering during your appointment.
3) Where possible we will maintain the 2m social distancing rules.
4) We ask our patients to arrive as close to their appointment time as possible, and upon arrival wash/sanitise their hands using hand hygiene stations.
5) If you develop any symptoms please let us know immediately and we will cancel or reschedule your appointment free of charge.